Monday, April 29, 2013

Cupcake Studio

I have good, old-fashioned memories of making pie pigtails in Grandma’s kitchen, milking cows with Grandpa and spending summers at the sewing machine with my 4-H projects. County fairs, farm fields, church suppers and good people … I am beyond blessed to live with my happy little family in the same county that I was born & raised in. Cupcake Studio began several years ago as a place to create from the heart. Handmade items are created by me, Tami B., in my farmhouse studio (a.k.a. kitchen table.) I especially enjoy making handmade greeting cards, felted flower pins, vintage cupcake stands, collage jewelry and anything that strikes my fancy…all with love and a vintage spin. I collect old buttons & books, lipstick, magazines and photos of my kid, so I guess my interests are pretty varied…but, give me a nice, Spring day and a good country barn sale and I’m in Heaven! I’m so tickled to be a part of the Not Your Mama’s Craft event. Can’t wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment