Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Note From Carrie

Hi! I’m Carrie Schaefer and I am the latest addition to the Not Your Mama’s Craft Market (NYMCM) family. I have participated as a vendor in the four previous NYMCM events and served on the Jury Selection Committee. However, I am thrilled to be a part of this ever-changing, always exceptional, handmade only market in a more “official” capacity.
A little about me…. I am a born and raised midwesterner. I’ve been crafting since I was a young girl. Almost everything handmade interests and inspires me. I am married and have three daughters, ages 15, 12 and 9. I operate my small handmade handbag business, Petal Handmade, from my home studio. I am the luckiest gal in the world in that I get to stay at home, help raise our kids, and create to my heart’s desire.
I look forward to the thrills and challenges that come with running NYMCM but mostly I look forward to meeting you and sharing our passion for handmade.
XO -
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment