Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Petal Handmade Handbags - Carrie Schaefer

Hello! I am Carrie Schaefer and my business is Petal Handmade Handbags. I design and make handbags and other apparel items and accessories. I personally design and handcraft every item in my shop. I am a Mommy of 3 beautiful little girls and wife to a really good man. We live in a small rural community in central Ohio.
I am excited to be a part of the Not Your Mama’s Craft Market again. This is my third time as a vendor at this market and I can truly say that it is such a great experience. I am truly inspired by all of the creativity flowing through this market. My favorite aspect of the market is meeting fellow craftspeople and artisans and soaking up the creativity they exude. It would be a mistake for me not to mention all the wonderful shoppers who are just as excited to be there as are the vendors.
At the year’s Not Your Mama’s Holiday Craft Market, I will be displaying and selling my usual bags such as my best sellers, The Large Ashley Bag and The Cupecoy Bag.
I am very excited to be debuting a couple of new items at this year’s market. I will have bow-ties for both children and adults. These bow ties are great for family pictures, as part of your holiday party attire and of course for everyday wear! They make great stocking stuffers too! They will also coordinate with the reversible collars that I displayed at last year’s Holiday market.
Also debuting this year is the new Joy Bag. Smart, sophisticated, simple and slim. I made this bag for a friend and loved it so much I decided it needed to be part of my Petal Handmade Handbag repertoire. So I gave her a name and she’s ready for whatever you can dish out!
I look forward to seeing you at the Not Your Mama’s Holiday Craft Market on November 30th! Mention this blog post and get 15% off of one item from my display at the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment