Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kennard Smith of Kennard's Concepts

Kennard Smith has been envisioning the new from the old since he was little, creating birdhouses from reclaimed barn wood for his mother. As he continued to grow, he learned more about recycling materials and building larger pieces with his father. His strong sense of family combined with his ability to reclaim what others would find unusable creates the beautiful one of kind pieces you see here. Kennard puts all of his time and pride into each individual creation making it a sustainable and functional item for your home!
Hello! My name is Kenny Smith.
I started Kennard's Concepts, I sell one of kind hand fabricated wood and metal pieces. Anything from tables to wall art to unique folk art. I like to use mostly reclaimed materials if possible and always put my heart and soul into each creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment