Saturday, November 22, 2014

Danny of Be Ohio Proud

Be Ohio Proud.
My name is Danny and Ohio is my Home. I love where I'm from, and as I get older, I grow more and more proud to have grown up here… The Heart of it All. I believe this is more than a slogan. It represents the confidence, purity, strength and love for others that is written into the DNA of this community. We at Be Ohio Proud hope our products can capture and manifest those same sentiments in you.
Our dream is that you will show our stickers, shirts and other products with great pride, whether you have lived here your whole life, you have decided to transplant your business and community here, or you are far away but still consider Ohio home. Let these products represent your deep love for this place: a community with a pulse that runs beyond its borders. Wherever you end up, be proud of your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment