Saturday, November 22, 2014

SPONSOR Brittaini Pulver of Long Mountain Art

My name is Brittaini Pulver and I make custom burned silk screens for the DIY enthusiast! My screens are inexpensive and are directed toward the very small business owner, hobbyist and crafter! Its very easy to silk screen and you can pretty much print on anything you can think of! Most common uses are of course t-shirts, art, polymer clay, pottery, glass, and anything else you can imagine! I really enjoy providing a service for others to get creative.
When I started out I was actually printing on organic onesies and tshirts inspired by my son, Santiago. After I had my daughter, Adelina I realized I didnt have the time to devote to going to arts and craft shows and needed something I could do from home. An etsy blog about how to increase sales actually gave me the idea because one of the suggestions was to provide a service or product that most people can't or don't want to do themselves. I thought, "Hey, I can make silk screens for people to do own printing!" and so I kept the name and changed the product.
Im originally born and raised outside of Detroit, Michigan and came to Columbus for college at Capital University. After graduating in 2002 with a degree in Art Education I started working for Columbus City Schools. I currently work at Beechcroft High School and enjoy teaching Ceramics the most! My partner Aaron and I just celebrated the birth of our third child, Cayo in October. I feel lucky that I can have a family, a career and a side business that I can still feel creative in. Visit longmountainart.etsy.com today and receive 15% off your order with the code: notyourmama.

No comments:

Post a Comment