Sunday, November 16, 2014

Diane Ackers - Artist

Hello! I am Diane Ackers. I’m a mixed media artist, living the life I’ve always dreamed of. My primary medium is acrylic paintings, although I often incorporate a wider variety of mediums and techniques: including but not limited to collage, ink, gold and silver metal leaf.
Born and raised in Lancaster, Ohio, Where I live with my husband, six children ( three children still at home) and one grandchild.
This is my first year to be part of the It’s Not Your Mama’s Craft Market. I look forward to connecting with fellow craftspeople and artisans. And of course the shoppers.
I will have art prints, mounted prints, magnets, and jewelry all made with my artwork.
I look forward to seeing you at It’s Not Your Mama’s Craft Market

No comments:

Post a Comment