Monday, November 24, 2014

Helena Demacopoulos and Li Cai of Addie's Pup-Cessories

Hi! My name is Helena Demacopoulos and I’m the founder of Addie’s Pup-Cessories, a fun line of unique, hand-sewn pet accessories. I am 22 years old and a recent graduate of The Ohio State University, where I met my close friend and business partner, Li Cai. Also an animal lover, Li volunteered to assist me with sewing and has since become a core part of the business, specializing in production. Although Addie’s Pup-Cessories was launched very recently, we are very excited to grow and expand in the Columbus area and meet other pet parents who share our passion for animals.
Addie is my 4-year-old shih tzu and is the inspiration behind the business. Addie was adopted from the Franklin County Animal Shelter during my junior year at Ohio State and has become my closest friend. Li also has a pet - ​a rescue cat named Puddin, whom he acquired very recently. In honor of our furry best friends, we will be donating 10% of our earnings to the Franklin County Animal Shelter’s ‘Friends of the Shelter’ program to help the sick and injured shelter pets. To learn more about the program and how you can help the animals, please visit www.friendsoftheshelter.info for more information.
Addie’s Pup-Cessories specializes in hand-sewn pet products, including collars, leashes, harnesses, bandanas, ties, and more. We use quality materials and unique patterns to create fun, durable products that both you and your pet will love. We are happy to accept custom orders, and you can personalize any of our products by adding your pet’s name or some bling. Stop by to visit us at the show for an even bigger selection of pet accessories. We look forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment