Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cristy from Love You Sew

I'm Cristy from Love You Sew. Originally, I'm from Philadelphia, PA but set roots in Columbus 5 years ago. I love fabric and sewing just about anything! My Etsy shop, LoveYouSewBoutique, is all about the "On-the-go Parent" with Travel Diaper Changing Pads, Diaper Clutches, Wet Bags, and Burp Cloths. However, I'll be adding a few quilts and holiday toddler dresses to the show as well!
Alongside me, will be three of my crafting partners in crime. We met through our children but have found a bond in our love for handcrafted products. These ladies make juggling life and crafting MUCH easier!
Crafty Paper Goods will be bringing the most amazing Cards, Holiday Decor, and Gift Packaging. These are all hand cut, stamped and assembled by my Canadian friend, Brett.
Designs by Amy is all about the Crochet. She uses super soft (and WARM!) yarn to create Cowls, Hats, Coffee Cozies. Her hair clips and headbands make the perfect gifts! Amy is originally from Columbus.
Rainbow on Roses has a mix of sewn and crochet items. Allyson's fleece infant and toddler ponchos are a must-have in this cold weather. She also crochets hats, cowls and make headband holders. Allyson is also a hometown Columbus girl.
We are excited to be a part of this year's NYMCM and can't wait to meet everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment