Friday, November 14, 2014

Lydia Gibson Owner- Eva Jenae Naturals, LLC

Hi!!!! I’m Lydia Gibson, owner of Eva Jenae Naturals and I can’t be more excited to be invited back to NYMCM for a second year!
I’ve been handcrafting 100% natural and vegan skin and haircare products since 2006, shortly after my daughter Eva was diagnosed with eczema. The thought of my child being stuck with the itching and scaring eczema can cause honestly scared me! It was enough for me to begin researching alternatives to prescription creams and expensive over-the-counter lotions. Voila! Eva Jenae Naturals was born!
What sets Eva Jenae Naturals apart is that ALL NATURAL really does mean ALL NATURAL! No synthetic fragrances, parabens, petroleum or fillers are ever used and we never test products on animals. No rainbows or glitter here….just simple, yet effective products for all skin types.
I’m passionate about my business and mission to promote beautifully healthy skin…NATURALLY! It is my commitment to be transparent with consumers about the ingredients I use and to provide exceptional customer service. The ultimate goal for my business is to use it as a platform to promote entrepreneurship, self-empowerment, and community involvement among youth.
Lydia Gibson Owner- Eva Jenae Naturals, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment