Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Tank's Treasures - Jamie Evans

Hello Crafty Lovers!! I’m Jamie Evans with Tank’s Treasures. I’m a mama bird to three amazing children; a son (Maddox) and a daughter (Zevi) here on Earth, and our angel hero son (Tank) soaring above us. I am happily married (for 6 years and counting) to my best friend and soul mate!
Tank’s Treasures was created shortly after we lost our son. It’s a way for me to put my energy in to something while creating art for others. I get my best creative inspiration in the evenings when the house is quiet and I can connect with Tank. Tank’s Treasures is a way for me to honor our son and keep his beauty alive.
I love all things crafty. I dabble in lots of different things; wood signs, dream catchers, string art, repurposed vases, and hand knit infinity scarves are just a few of the treasures I’ll be bringing to Not Your Mamas Craft Market.
I’m new to this craft show world, so I’m very much looking forward to being a part of NYMCM. I’m excited to meet other vendors who share my love for crafting. See you at the end of November!
Peace and Love,
Mama Bird, Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment