Monday, November 5, 2012

Meet the Vendor: Amy Davis


Tell us about yourself.
Amy Michelle--that's my name.  I guess all of my titles could probably fall into these categories: Stay-at-home mama and wife.  Worship leader at our church. Owner and Creator of Creating Dandelions. But most importantly, Daughter of the King. 

What got you started in your crafting business?

In the last couple of years, my desire to create has really skyrocketed. It was only after much persuading from loved ones and a final leap of faith that I started Creating Dandelions--a place to sell all of my creations. 

Tell us about your blog.
My blog- Sugarpumkin--is my little corner of the Internet world where I share random tidbits and lots of photos of my life. This encompasses all things from my love for Jesus, my love for my husband, daughter, and son (coming in January!), ways we try to be kind to the earth, recipes of some of our favorite foods, and a feature I call "Friday Highs", with the aim of recognizing the small moments in our day that are beautiful. Quite frankly, my blog is about whatever I chose to write about. But it can pretty much be summarized as life. *grin*

What can we expect to see from you at the market?
I have high hopes for bringing everything listed here, but my priorities as a wife and mom always come first. :) Here are the items I'm planning to bring:

The Denae Doll (pictured above)
Stuffed Owls 
Embellished clothing for Babies and Kids
Extra Large Swaddle blankets 

Why do you want to be here?
I am thrilled at the thought of a show like this being held in Marysville Ohio. I want to be a part of this because I want to show my support to the world of local and handmade goods.
And of course, I'm hoping to provide our town with some unique and fun gifts for the holidays!


Thanks Amy!  November 24 is getting close - are you all spreading the word about Not Your Mama's Craft Market?

No comments:

Post a Comment