Sunday, November 24, 2013

Eva Jenae Naturals, LLC - Lydia Gibson

I am Lydia Gibson, owner of Eva Jenae Naturals, LLC. I am a wife, proud mother of two, and an Air Force veteran. My education includes a Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences from the University of West Florida and a Master of Arts in Management from Wayland Baptist University. I grew up in eastern North Carolina and have lived in the Dayton area for two years. The journey to Eva Jenae Naturals began in 2006 soon after my daughter Eva was born. She was diagnosed with eczema at an early age and I did not comprehend why the prescriptions and store bought products were not working for her. After a bit of research, I realized the prescriptions and even the products we were using that were labeled “all natural” contained chemicals, perfumes, and other ingredients that further irritated her skin. There was an absence of soothing and moisturizing ingredients that would nourish and protect her delicate skin.
Fed up with the alternatives, I began to experiment with simple ingredients that have been used for centuries in healing and skincare. Little Eva’s skin responded so well to the creations that I began sharing them with friends and family who loved them just as much as I did! The encouragement from them inspired the birth of Eva Jenae Naturals!
I made the transition from a hobby to a business in September 2011 when I found myself unemployed after my husband’s military transfer to Ohio. I’ve known I wanted to be an entrepreneur since I was in the 7th grade and felt the time was right to go ahead and dive in. I am fortunate to have my husband and kids as excited about this new venture as I am! What sets Eva Jenae Naturals apart is that ALL NATURAL really does mean ALL NATURAL! Our products are simple, yet effective. No synthetic fragrances, parabens, petroleum or fillers are ever used and we never test products on animals. The raw ingredients and materials we use are purchased only from responsible suppliers and are all natural and/or organic. Each product is handmade in small batches in a sterile environment to ensure freshness.
We are passionate about our business and our mission to create vegan, all natural skin & hair care products. It is our commitment to continually strive to bring you the most beneficial products and provide exceptional customer service. The ultimate goal for our business is to use it as a platform to promote entrepreneurship, self-empowerment, and community involvement among youth.
Lydia Gibson
Phone: (937) 203-8296 Email: lydia@evajenaenaturals.com Web: www.evajenaenaturals.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/evajenaenaturals Twitter: www.twitter.com/evajenaenatural Instagram: www.instagram.com/evajenaenaturals

No comments:

Post a Comment